For a lot of LearnDash users, the course grid add-on is an essential component to designing the learning experience. You can filter & sort the course grid in a myriad of ways. This article will focus on one of the key components of the course grid—the short description.
Update: 8 Feb 2021 (version 1.7 of course grid plugin)
Short descriptions now support most HTML tags.
- how to add a short description
- what you might want to use it for
- some tricks on how to customize its formatting
Some creative ideas include:
- display course authors
- indicate the total time it takes to complete a course
- display the amount of credit (or CEUs) a student might receive for completing the course
- how to add bold, italics & insert new lines