Affiliate Disclosure: We may be compensated if you use our links to make a purchase. We are extremely selective in who we partner with & only recommend products we believe in. Our affiliate relationships do not influence our recommendations.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales bring us some of the biggest deals on WordPress plugins that you’ll find all year. But the roundup posts are cluttered with 100+ WordPress plugins & themes, 99% of which you don’t need and will never use.
So I’ve pulled together a handful of LearnDash Black Friday deals to make your life easier. If you’re looking to take your online course platform to the next level, or have been eyeing a certain plugin but haven’t been able to justify the cost… here are the top LearnDash Black Friday deals of 2020.
Deal Go-Live Dates
Mon, 11/23: CartFlows
Tue, 11/24: BuddyBoss, Astra, Elementor, WP Rocket
Wed, 11/25: WisdmLabs, eLumine, WBCOM Designs, Restrict Content Pro
Fri, 11/27: LearnDash, Uncanny Owl, Uncanny Automator, WP Fusion, ShortPixel, EDD, AffiliateWP
Mon, 11/30: LearnDash
Some of the links below are affiliate links & I may earn a commission, but rest assured, I’m always honest with my recommendations. Any money I make helps me reinvest in the LearnDash community with free tutorials on this blog, free plugins on wordpress.org & free help on the LearnDash Facebook page.
In addition to the LearnDash-specific deals below, I also highly recommend you…
- speed up your site with WP Rocket. 3o% off from 11/24 – 12/2. A single site license is only $34.30. Add Perfmatters (30% off through Dec 1) for ultimate performance & script management.
- optimize your images with ShortPixel (3x the image credits from 11/27 – 11/30)
- consider a page builder. Elementor is the clear choice.
And while there are some limitations with Vimeo bandwidth limits, as well as some new challengers to the video hosting space, they are still one of the most popular video hosting platforms for LearnDash.
- Get 25% off Vimeo plans or a FREE CAMERA if you upgrade to the Premium plan. Expires Dec 1.
LearnDash – __% OFF 🎉
There will be a LearnDash Black Friday deal in 2020, and it will be announced on Friday 11/27. Last year they gave everyone 50% off. We’re hoping for something similar this year.
Great news! LearnDash is running a sale this year, and it’s a big one. But it’s only for new customers and only available during certain hours on Black Friday, and again on Cyber Monday. The time is in U.S. Eastern Standard Time, so be sure to convert that to your local time so you don’t miss out.
- Get __% off on Black Friday (11/27) from 7am – 4pm EST with code
- Get __% off on Cyber Monday (11/30) from 7am – 4pm EST with code
For those not in the U.S., here are a few time conversions for the end date/time:
- London, UK: 9pm (11/27) – GMT (UTC-0)
- India: 2:30am (11/28) – IST (UTC+5:30)
- Western Australia: 5am (11/28) – AWST (UTC+8)
- Sydney/Melbourne: 8am (11/28) – AEDT (UTC+11)
- Brisbane/Cairns: 7am (11/28) – AEST (UTC+10)
For all of you holding out hope that there would be a LearnDash lifetime deal… sorry, not this year.
LearnDash Hosting Deals
If you talk to 20 people about their preferred LearnDash hosting, you might get 20 different answers. We’ve put together a comprehensive rundown on LearnDash hosting here.
Of the small handful of hosts I can recommend for LearnDash, only one of them (Cloudways) is offering a Black Friday deal. You should also keep in mind that hosting is the bedrock of a successful LMS. If your hosting sucks, most everything else you do doesn’t matter because people won’t be able to access your site anyway.
Out of all the aspects of a self-hosted LMS, hosting is the one you should not just chase down a good deal. Invest in powerful, scalable hosting right from the beginning, even if it costs you a little more.
- Kinsta is still the best all-around WordPress host out there. They’re powered by the Google Cloud Platform & are very scalable. But just like any good LearnDash hosting platform, you have to pay for it. Kinsta is not running a Black Friday deal this year, but you might be interested to read their article that explains hosting for LMS sites. And then sign up for a plan 😉.
- Cloudways is another popular choice, as they are a managed cloud hosting service. You can actually choose between 5 cloud providers: GCP, AWS, DigitalOcean, Linode & Vultr. And Cloudways helps manage them for you. You can get 40% OFF for the first 4 months with code
BFCM2020, now through 12/2.
- Pressidium is the final host I’ll mention because of the praise they have received from many in the LearnDash community, especially for enterprise LearnDash hosting. They also have written extensively on their blog about how they’ve taken steps to optimize LearnDash sites. They’re not running a Black Friday deal (that I know of yet), but they are worth a look.
LearnDash Plugin Deals
There are a handful of companies that focus on LearnDash plugins, and a few are running deals for Black Friday.
Uncanny Owl – 75% Off New Bundle 🤯
The Best LearnDash Deal We’ve Ever Seen
This is arguably the best deal on this page, and maybe in the history of LearnDash products. Unbelievable value, for a ridiculously low price, from an amazing company.
Uncanny Owl manages a small suite of incredibly popular LearnDash plugins. They’re offering a whopping 75% off their new 5-plugin bundle from Nov 27 – Nov 30. Get $1,265 worth of plugins for $299! Use code
ALLACCESSBF at checkout.
Here’s a list of all their plugins:
- Uncanny Toolkit Pro
- Tin Canny LearnDash Reporting
- LearnDash Groups
- LearnDash Enrollment Codes
- Continuing Education Credits
The discount is only good on the bundle, not the individual products, and you can use the bundle license on up to 10 sites.
Uncanny Automator – 35% OFF
Another useful tool from Uncanny Owl that deserves its own mention. The Automator plugin is like Zapier but specifically for WordPress. Connect 50 different WordPress plugins & third-party services with one another using over 90 triggers & actions, without ever leaving the WordPress admin area.
Connect LearnDash with WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, WP Fusion, MemberPress, Gravity Forms, H5P, GamiPress and more.
View all LearnDash automations →
New customers get 35% off from Nov 27 – Nov 30. Use code
UABF2020 at checkout.
WP Fusion – 30% OFF
WP Fusion integrates your LearnDash site with your CRM or marketing automation system (ActiveCampaign, Drip, ConvertKit, etc). You can track student progress in your CRM, automatically engage students via email based on activity in LearnDash, and control access to site content based on tags in your CRM.
- New customers & upgrades get 30% off from Nov 26 – Nov 30 with code
Aside from LearnDash, they help connect & integrate over 80 popular WordPress plugins to popular services you’re probably already using.
WisdmLabs – 20-70% OFF
WisdmLabs builds themes & plugins for LearnDash, as well as a few other popular WordPress plugins. They are also known for doing LearnDash development work when you need something custom. Discounts start Nov 26. I think the discount will be applied automatically.
- Get 20% off any/all of their LearnDash plugins
- Buy the LearnDash Essential Addons Pack and get 70% off 😲
Their LearnDash plugins include:
- LearnDash Ratings, Reviews & Feedback
- LearnDash Group Registration
- Quiz Reporting Extension
- Instructor Role Extension
WBCOM Designs – 30% OFF
- LearnDash Dashboard
- PeepSo LearnDash Integration
- wpForo LearnDash Integration (forums)
- LearnDash Notes
I haven’t used any WBCOM Designs products so I can’t speak to their quality, but they solve very specific needs & integrations, so they might be worth a look (if you use PeepSo or wpForo, for example).
Many of you have likely chosen a theme already, but in case you’re still early in your LearnDash journey, here are a few theme deals worth looking into.
Our top recommendation is to use either the Astra theme (discount below) or GeneratePress, and then add our own plugin on top of it, Design Upgrade Pro for LearnDash.
Elementor Pro – 10-25% OFF
While not technically a theme, the Elementor page builder is now integrated with LearnDash. You’ll need Elementor Pro to take full advantage of the integration, but you can now get…
- 25% OFF the Expert plan (1,000 sites):
- 10% OFF the Plus plan (3 sites):
Sale starts Tue, 11/24 at 7:00am EST through Dec 2nd.
Astra Pro – 30-40% OFF
🎉 Get their lifetime Agency Bundle, unlimited sites, for $419 →
Many people in the LearnDash community love using Astra because it’s fast, customizable and works great with page builders. Their 2020 Black Friday deals are good for both annual & lifetime licenses.
- 40% off Astra’s Agency Bundle (first 300 customers only)
- 30% off Astra Pro & Astra Mini Agency Bundle
- Now – Dec 1. Discount automatically applied.
eLumine by WisdmLabs – 20% OFF
Get 20% off the eLumine theme from Nov 26 to __. Discount applied automatically.
This eLumine deal is for those who are looking for a more customized layout for their LearnDash site. Check out the live demo →
BuddyBoss – Lifetime Deal + 30% OFF
BuddyBoss is a popular theme with LearnDash users, but it’s not for everyone. It is loaded with a ton of features (some of which you might not need). But if social learning is a huge component of your site, BuddyBoss is the only solution out there that seamlessly incorporates BuddyPress AND bbPress into LearnDash. It’s a bit pricey but really powerful, and there’s nothing else like it out there.
BuddyBoss is running the following 2020 Black Friday deals:
- Lifetime deal for Black Friday only. Get the BuddyBoss theme & Platform Pro. Available now! You’ll also get 10% off for the lifetime of your BuddyBoss App subscription.
1 site $699 • 5 sites $899 • 10 sites $1,199
- Get 30% off on BuddyBoss Theme & Platform Pro, Now – Nov 27. Get it for as low as $160/yr.
Reign LearnMate by WBCOM Designs – 30% OFF
We already mentioned WBCOM Design’s plugins, but they also have a LearnDash-focused theme called LearnMate. It’s an extension of their flagship theme, Reign.
- Get 30% off from Nov 25 – Dec 2 with code
The following plugins do not add extra functionality to LearnDash itself, but rather they help you with your checkout process, registration flow, etc. if you are selling LearnDash courses for a fee. They are popular options amongst many current LearnDash users.
Easy Digital Downloads
EDD, as it is known in the community, is my go-to ecommerce plugin for selling anything digital. LearnDash courses obviously fit into this category, so it makes for a great choice if you’re looking for a more flexible checkout process for LearnDash.
It does take a little time to set up, but once you have it configured, it runs like a charm.
- Get 20% off from Nov 27 – Dec 4. Use code
- A special announcement will be made on Nov 27
Want to know why I use it to power ldx.training? Read my guide on how & why to use Easy Digital Downloads w/ LearnDash.
CartFlows (checkout flow)
CartFlows is all about improving the checkout experience. You can create better checkout flows, redirections, upsells, downsells, order bumps, etc. It requires WooCommerce as your ecommerce plugin, but many LearnDash users have been raving about it in the private Facebook group, and it has great reviews amongst the WordPress community.
It was also developed by the folks at Brainstorm Force, the creators of the Astra theme, alongside Adam Preiser who runs WPCrafter.
- Get 30% off from Now – Dec 1.
$349→ $209. Discount automatically applied.
Restrict Content Pro (memberships)
Restrict Content Pro (RCP) was built by the same folks that make Easy Digital Downloads, and was recently purchased by another icon in the WordPress plugin space, iThemes. RCP was built for offering varying types of membership levels.
This can work with LearnDash courses, it just depends on how you want to structure your LMS.
- Get 30% off from Nov 25 – Nov 30. Discount automatically applied.
Along with Restrict Content Pro (above), MemberPress is one of the most popular membership platforms for WordPress. It has excellent integrations with LearnDash, and many folks in the LearnDash community are using it successfully to manage membership programs for their platform.
- Get 45% off Now – Dec 2. Use code
💻 Also, you can enter to win a 27″ iMac! 😲
Setting up an Affiliate Program?
There are a few options if you plan to offer an affiliate program for your courses… but AffiliateWP is far and away the best one. Good news. They’re running a Black Friday deal.
- Get 20% off from Nov 27 – Dec 4. Use code
- A special offer will also be announced on Nov 27
If there’s a product you’re interested in that isn’t on this list, leave a comment below and we might be able to hook you up with 2020 Black Friday deals for it as well.
That does it for our LearnDash Black Friday deals for 2020. I hope you were able to score a nice deal on something you needed to enhance your learning experience.
Enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year, and be sure to spend some quality time with family & friends 👪… at a safe distance, of course.